DDM3 Fuel Polishing Buggy
The first in our range of heavy-duty systems, the DDM3 Fuel Polishing Buggy offers exceptional filtration efficiency, higher flow rates and an extensive range of filter inserts to cater for the most challenging cleanup applications.
With exceptional flow rates of 150 l/min and high capacity fuel filter housings, the DDM3 Fuel Polishing Buggy provides all the extra power you need to protect your fuels and get the job done in the shortest possible time. In addition to both solid and bacterial contamination being removed down to a cleanliness of ISO 18/16/13 or better, the introduction of a series flow path allows staged filtration and exceptional water removal.
Problems with water contamination? The unparalleled performance of Filtasorb2 cells removes all free water and 99.9% of entrained water to a phenomenal 100ppm or less.
For more complex applications, a full range of additional options are also available. Particle counters can be included for analysis, as well as bacterial fuel conditioners, flow meters and more. Whatever your application, we have an option to ensure your system is fully compliant to industry specifications.
Perhaps you need on-site verification of cleanliness level. Practical quick connect fittings allow for instant plug-in to the Particle Pal fuel cleanliness analyser, allowing real time results in ISO/NAS/SAE in a matter of minutes.
- DDM3 Fuel Polishing Buggy Features & Benefits
- Powerful pump with high flow rates up to 150 l/min
- Series flow path enabling staged filtration
- High volume dirt holding capacity to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 18/16/13
- High performance Filtasorb2 water removal cells to achieve 100ppm or better
- Extensive selection of filter cell inserts to suit every clean-up application
- Pressure gauge indication of system performance
- Water drain valve on sump of filter housing
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray
- All terrain castor wheels
- A range of optional extras available, including particle counters, flow meters and fuel conditioners
- Suitable for most diesel, biodiesel (B100) based fuels.
- Clean, dry fuel, ready for use when required
- Recover and reuse contaminated fuels
- Low running costs
- Single pass cleanliness
- Ideal for tank cleaning and fuel recovery
Model DDM3 Flow rate (l/m) 150 Indicative tank size (l) 30,000 Filtration Efficiency (max.) 99.9% Particulate Removal (min.) (µm) 1 No. filter housings 2 Filter size & type Size 1 Control System Push-Button Pump Type Gear pump or as specified Maximum System Pressure 3 bar Remote Emergency Stop Optional Differential Pressure Indicator Dual Mechanical Voltage (V) 230 Frequency (Hz) 50 Noise Level (dBA @ 1m) < 85 Operating Temperature (°C) 0 to 50°C Environmental Protection IP66 Dimensions (mm) 1409 (h) x 1348 (w) x 720 (d) Dry Weight (kg) 300