Enovation J1939 Input/Output Modules
Enovation J1939 input/output modules allow total integration of sensors, switches, actuators and loads into J1939 CANbus and PowerView® display systems. They can also ease transition between old ‘mechanical’ engine sensors, instruments, controls and the latest CAN-based systems.
- Adding sensors and I/O to CAN/J1939 ECUs, engines and systems
- Allowing existing, non-ECU ‘mechanical’ engines and sensors to work with the latest CAN-compatible displays, instruments and controls
- Allowing the latest ECU-based CAN/J1939 engines to work with existing, older or more basic/lower-cost controls and instruments
- Designing common, flexible instrument and control systems that work with both non-ECU ‘mechanical’ and ECU/CAN ‘electronic’ engines
- Solid-state, reliable, CAN-controlled Power Distribution for vehicles and machines, offering flexible, configurable replacements for electro-mechanical relays and fuses, plus reductions in wiring, labour and fault-finding.
Input and Output modules include:
- IX3212 -Input/output and power distribution module for CAN J1939 systems.
- XM500 – Configurable I/O module for J1939 / CAN systems.
- CANdrive™ – Drives standard electric gauges and indicates faults, based on CAN SAE J1939 engine data.
- MeCAN™ – Mechanical engine sender/pickup to SAE J1939 converter module.
- FuelCAN™ – Converts resistive fuel sender signals to SAE J1939 data.
- SenderCAN® – Input / ouput (I/O) module for CANbus SAE J1939 engine systems.