DDF3 Fuel Polishing System
The DDF3 Fuel Polishing System is a compact floor-mounted fuel polishing system designed specifically for removing the sludge and particulate residue typically found at the bottom of tanks. With dual particulate and water removal and flow rates of up to 150 l/min, the DDF3 will keep your fuel ready for use anytime it is required.
- DDF3 Fuel Polishing System Features & Benefits
- Compact floor mounted unit.
- Flow rates of up to 150 l/min.
- Push button or touchscreen control.
- High volume dirt holding capacity to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 18/16/13 or better.
- Optional high performance Filtasorb2 inserts to achieve 100ppm or better.
- Dual stage filtration.
- Extensive selection of filter cell inserts to suit every clean-up application.
- Differential pressure gauge indication of system performance.
- 7 day programmable timer.
- Water drain valve on sump of filter housing.
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray.
- Safety features as standard; emergency stop, beacon alarm & float switch.
- Suitable for most diesel, kerosene and biodiesel (B100).
- Clean, dry fuel, ready for use when required.
- Recover and reuse contaminated fuels.
- Low running costs.
- Can be moved between tanks or dedicated to a single tank.
- Dual stag filtration.
- Ideal for tank cleaning and fuel recovery.
- Optional real time analysis of oil/fuel cleanliness levels enabling cleaning to a pre-set ISO level.
- Ideal for remote facilities.
Model DDF3 Flow rate (l/m) 150 Indicative tank size (l) 80,000 Filtration Efficiency (max.) 99.9% Particulate Removal (min.) 1 µm No. filter housings 2 Filter size & type Size 1 Enclosure None / GRP Control System Push-Button / Touch-Screen Pump Type Self Priming Centrifugal or as specified Maximum System Pressure 3 bar Remote Emergency Stop Yes with Enclosure Version Differential Pressure Indicator Dual Electrical Float Switch Yes Voltage (V) 230 Frequency (Hz) 50 Noise Level (dBA @ 1m) < 85 Operating Temperature (°C) 0 to 50°C Environmental Protection IP66 Dimensions (mm) 1591 (h) x 1214 (w) x 540 (d) Dry Weight (kg) 192 Inlet Connections 1.5″ BSP Outlet Connections 1.5″ BSP BMS System Yes