DDM2 Fuel Polishing Buggy
The DDM2 is the enhanced version of our entry level DDM1, offering increased capacity and a range of improved options. High capacity particulate filtration principals are again expertly incorporated to ensure removal of solid and bacterial contamination down to 18/16/13 or better. Water is also removed with the unparalleled performance of Filtasorb2 cells, removing all free water and 99.9% of entrained water to an incredible 100ppm or less.
Whilst capacity is increased in the DDM2, the system still remains within a compact footprint ensuring it is fully portable, easy to manoeuvre and will work in almost any setting.
A full range of additional options are also available on the DDM2. Particle counters can be included for analysis, as well as bacterial fuel conditioners, flow meters and more. Whatever your application, we have an option to ensure your system is fully compliant to industry specifications. Should on-site verification of cleanliness levels be required, practical quick connect fittings allow for instant plug-in to the Particle Pal fuel cleanliness analyser, allowing real time results in ISO/NAS/SAE in a matter of minutes.
- DDM2 Fuel Polishing Buggy Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and portable, perfect for mobile use and basement tank access
- Powerful pump with high flow rates up to 100 L/min
- High volume dirt holding capacity to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 18/16/13 or better
- High performance Filtasorb2 inserts to achieve 100ppm or better (exceeding EN590)
- Extensive selection of filter cell inserts to suit every clean-up application
- Pressure gauge indication of system performance
- Water drain valve on sump of filter housing
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray
- All terrain castor wheels
- A range of optional extras available, including particle counters, flow meters and fuel conditioners
- Suitable for most diesel, kerosene, biodiesel (B100) and oil applications
- Clean, dry fuel, ready for use when required
- Recover and reuse contaminated fuels
- Low running costs
- Can be moved between tanks or dedicated to a single tank
- Single pass cleanliness
- Ideal for tank cleaning and fuel recovery
Model DDM2 Flow rate (l/m) Up to 100lpm Indicative tank size (l) 10,000 Filtration Efficiency (max.) 99.9% Particulate Removal (min.) (µm) 1 No. filter housings 1 Filter size & type Size 2 Control System Push-Button Pump Type Self Priming Vane Maximum System Pressure 3 bar Remote Emergency Stop No Differential Pressure Indicator Mechanical Voltage (V) 110 / 230 Frequency (Hz) 60 / 50 Noise Level (dBA @ 1m) < 85 Operating Temperature (°C) 0 to 50°C Dimensions (mm) 1300 (h) x 650 (w) x 750 (d) Dry Weight (kg) 87