IPU Group is an industrial company specialising in manufacturing and supplying award winning solutions for a number of key markets which include Standby Power Generation, Industrial Engines and Marine Engines.
IPU are committed to its brilliant people. We were voted one of the Sunday Times Top 100 ‘Best Small Companies to Work For’ by employees and achieved Best Companies awards in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. We’re also the 2017 winners of the ‘Commitment to People Development’ Award from the Black Country Chamber of Commerce. We offer a wide range of excellent benefits for our staff:
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays.
- 1 fully paid volunteering day per year at the employee’s charity of choice.
- Pension scheme.
- Life assurance.
- Permanent health insurance.
- Health and medical benefits with Paycare.
- The option to buy more holiday.
- 5 corporate events per year doing a variety of different activities, with some open to partners and families.
IPU also has it’s own Talent Management Programme, introduced in 2015. Employees can self nominate or be nominated and it helps to build our talent pipeline and reveal the leaders of our future. The TMP is held annually to ensure our commitment to people development and has already resulted in several internal promotions.
But it’s not just all work and no play at IPU. We have our own internal events team, known as IPU Corporate Events (ICE). The ICE team organises 5 fully funded events for employees per year, with some open to partners and families. Activities include barn dances, trips to Warwick Castle, quiz nights, escape rooms and film nights. We also do regular charity days throughout the year for all to take part in.
Our culture and values underpin everything we do at IPU and we are always looking for people who can contribute to the company’s success and also demonstrate our key values:
- Brilliant People: We know that success lies in recruiting, retaining and developing the most talented people.
- Relentless Pursuit of Excellence: We are driven to be the best in everything we do and we constantly strive to find a better way. We know that continual self and team development are central to delivering excellence.
- Creating Passionate Customers: It’s our mission to exceed our customers’ expectations, remembering that every touch leaves a trace.
- Driving A Can-Do Attitude: We consistently seek new innovative ideas and we find creative solutions to overcome challenges and develop new opportunities.
- Committed To Strong Ethics And Integrity: We have a straightforward, open and honest approach to all of our relationships and we always seek to do the right thing.
As a Project & Design Engineer, you’ll be responsible for the design and management of engineered fuel, starting and emissions projects.
Service Delivery driver you would be responsible for the overall project management of all IPU service, repair and warranty related activity
As a Fuel Service Technician, you would be responsible for Attending client sites, using the latest testing and diagnostic techniques, identify the precise causes of fuel contamination and recommend a fuel management programme suitable for any application.