IPU are so much more than just box in, box out distributors. We design, manufacture and distribute high-quality fuel conditioning products, engine starting systems and motors, engine components and emissions solutions for critical diesel and gas engine applications.
2 of our key company values are Brilliant People and the Relentless Pursuit of Excellence and our capabilities reflect this:
- Bespoke design work using Solidworks, FEA (Finite Element Analysis) for structure testing, CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- 3D scanning capabilities for design and installation
- Small assembly kits and starter motor builds
- Bespoke hydraulic, air, nitrogen starting systems
- Bespoke and standard Fuel cleaning units
- Mechanical builds including Swagelok tubing installation and Mappress pipework installation.
- Electrical panel wiring capabilities – to any supplied design.
- PLC programming for in house units.
- Bespoke panel design and build for in house units.
- 2 designated test areas
- Full factory acceptance testing – function testing, leak testing, wet testing, air testing, PAT testing capabilities.
- 3 fully equipped welding bays – recently upgraded MIG welders and TIG welder.
- Stainless, carbon steel and aluminium welding capabilities.
- Specialising in pipework, framework and oil reservoir fabrication.
- Welding qualifications include TIG welding in stainless steel and carbon steel to BSEN ISO 9606-1:2017
- Support machinery for in house fabrication, including miller, bandsaw, lathe, pillar drill, portable plasma cutter.
- 2 Cranes in our workshop
- Overhead crane – clearance height of 5M, SWL 5T.
- Pillar crane with SWL 250KG.
- Stores and warehouse area of 40000 Sq feet
- 15000 sq foot of office space across the two floors.
- 132 car parking spaces
- 2 dedicated training rooms
- 4 meeting rooms
- Over 15,000 stock items
- 2 table football tables
We have operators trained in:
- Working at Heights
- Asbestos Awareness
- Confined Spaces
- Risk Assessment
- Ladder Safety
- COSHH Awareness
- TIG/MIG Welding
- OFTEC inspections
- CSCS cards
- SPS cards
- Containerised genset on-site featuring IPU’s SCR and DPF emissions reduction system, allowing us to hold regular demonstrations
- A fleet of fuel units available to fuel demonstrations on request
- A comprehensive fuel cleaning hire fleet in a range of sizes at competitive pricing. The range features DDM1 and DDM2 buggies, a 500LPM unit and 8 pot system.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on our fuel hire fleet or if you are interested in a demonstration of our products.