Enovation Process Monitoring Instruments
IPU carry a wide range of Process Monitoring Instruments from Enovation. They monitor pressure, temperature, liquid level, overspeed, time and vibration on pumps, generators and more.
Enovation gauges are designed to be durable and dependable. They’re highly accurate and long-lasting. They are reliable and solid which is why customers love them.
The range includes:
- Murphygage® Instruments – 2 and 2.5-inch (51 and 64 mm) dial Swichgage instruments for temperature, pressure, vacuum and differential pressure.
- Electric gauge and electric Swichgage instruments and senders.
- AT / ATH Tachometers – Tachometers and tachometer/hourmeters.
- TM Series – electromechanical hourmeters.
- Single and dual port exhaust pyrometers.
The Murphy level maintainers and switches are the industry standard for monitoring and protection. The range includes:
- L129 Series – the lube level Swichgage.
- L150 and EL150 series – liquid level Swichgages.
- LM500 / LM500-TF – lube level maintainer.
- L971 Series – an explosion-proof crankcase level switch.
- L100 / L120 / L127 – lloat actuated oil level Swichgage.
Enovation offer a wide range of sensors designed to detect speed/time, temperature and vibration. The range includes:
- PXT-K Series – pressure transmitters.
- TC, RTD AND RTDT Series – thermocouple transmitter with thermowell.
- Model 12 Air Temperature Sensor – for applications that monitor slowly changing temperatures.
- Thermocouple – 1/4-inch diameter stainless steel tube type, designed to reduce installation-caused faults.
Enovation’s range of diesel fuel shutoff and fuel line check valves are problem solvers for diesel engine shutdown systems. The range includes:
- CKV / PRV Series – diesel fuel line check valves.
- SV Series – diesel fuel shutoff valve, solenoid-operated.