DDM1 Fuel Polishing Buggy
At the forefront of fuel cleanliness innovation, the DDM1 Fuel Polishing Buggy is a versatile fuel filtration system designed to deliver maximum performance within a compact footprint. Incorporating leading high capacity particulate filtration principals, both solid and bacterial contaminants are removed from your fuels with ease. High performance, low cost filter cells ensure cleanliness levels of ISO 18/16/13 or better and make this the ultimate entry-level fuel filtration system on the market.
Problems with water? At the cutting edge of water removal technology, Filtasorb2 cells not only facilitate removal of all free water, but also 99.9% of entrained water to an incredible 100ppm or less.
Should on-site verification of cleanliness levels be required, practical quick connect fittings allow for instant plug-in to the Particle Pal fuel cleanliness analyser, allowing real time results in ISO/NAS/SAE in a matter of minutes.
- DDM1 Fuel Polishing Buggy Features & Benefits
- Lightweight and portable, perfect for mobile use and basement tank access
- Powerful pump with high flow rates up to 100 L/min
- High volume dirt holding capacity to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 18/16/13 or better
- High performance Filtasorb2 inserts to achieve 100ppm or better to exceed EN590’s level of water content
- Extensive selection of filter cell inserts to suit every clean-up application
- Pressure gauge indication of system performance
- Water drain valve on sump of filter housing
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray
- All terrain castor wheels
- Suitable for most diesel, kerosene, biodiesel (B100) and oil applications
- Clean, dry fuel, ready for use when required
- Recover and reuse contaminated fuels
- Low running costs
- Can be moved between tanks or dedicated to a single tank
- Single pass cleanliness
- Ideal for tank cleaning and fuel recovery
Model DDM1 Flow rate (l/m) 100 Indicative tank size (l) 5,000 Filtration Efficiency (max.) 99.9% Particulate Removal (min.) (µm) 1 No. filter housings 1 Filter size & type Size 1 Control System Push-Button Pump Type Self Priming Vane Maximum System Pressure 3 bar Remote Emergency Stop No Differential Pressure Indicator Mechanical Voltage (V) 110 / 230 Frequency (Hz) 60 / 50 Noise Level (dBA @ 1m) < 85 Operating Temperature (°C) 0 to 50°C Environmental Protection IP66 Dimensions (mm) 1000 (h) x 650 (w) x 730 (d) Dry Weight (kg) 81