Vacancy: Panel Wirer Fitter and Mechanical Fitter
Area of direct responsibility:
As an IPU panel wirer, your responsibility will be to competently carry out a range of electrical engineering duties on control panels and units on time and to high standards.
Mechanical capabilities will also be required on time and to high standards.
Read on for the full job description and if you think you have what we’re looking for, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
- To select and mount electrical components
- To wire electrical components
- To undertake electrical fault diagnosis
- To carry out electrical testing and inspection
- To carry out refurbishment if required
- To complete required job paperwork and documentation
- To undertake PLC modification and fault finding
- To build and test fuel filtration systems mechanically when required.
- To undertake any general workshop duties at the request of the Company
- To maintain a clean and tidy work area by undertaking good housekeeping
- Ensure personal compliance with all Company Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure personal compliance of the Company’s Equal Opportunities and Dignity at Work policies
- Ensure personal compliance with the Company’s Bribery policy
- Be a role model and ambassador of the Company Values
It is a condition of this role that you make yourself available for and take full advantage of any training and development identified as either specific and directly related to the role or is developmental in any area.
- On time execution of jobs
- On time completion and submission of all required documentation
- Quality of completed work – right first time
- Zero Lost Time Accidents
Experience and Competencies:
- Qualified electrical engineer or multi skilled engineer with PLC experience
- 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Qualification
- Able to read and understand electrical schematics
- Competent with IT/MS Office
- Collaborative team player
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to travel to customer sites if required
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Problem Solver
- Experience installing programmes on PLC control panels
- Crane License and Forklift license
- Knowledge of inverters
Does this sound like you? Email your CV to email@example.com to apply!