Save Time & Money with IPU’s Sub-Assembly Service
IPU’s sub-assemblies remove time-consuming activities from your purchasing and manufacturing processes. We provide our sub-assembly service across a range of products:
A major advantage of choosing IPU’s sub-assemblies is that the end product will suit your application perfectly. You can be assured for example, that your brackets will be shaped exactly to the application it’s needed for, and your hoses will be the perfect length. Our value-added sub-assemblies will save you time and save you money.
IPU have over 30 years of experience in assembling Parker Racor products along with our own range of fuel conditioning products. Parker Racor is a global leader in fuel, air, and oil filtration systems, and we are proud to be the official distributor for them.
To protect your engine and your critical power, it is vital that you use comprehensive on-vehicle filtration and fuel conditioning practices on stored diesel.
IPU have a wide range of Parker Racor filters available to suit your engine’s requirements:
- SNAPP Filter – A compact fuel filter and water separator for engines with a maximum fuel flow rate of 100 I/hr. The filter literally ‘snaps’ into its mounting bracket and its quick connect couplings allow for fast connection to fuel lines.
- Spin-On Series – A highly effective filtration series in a variety of compact sizes to fit inside cramped engine compartments. The spin-on fuel filter cartridges are also incredibly quick and easy to change, allowing you to speed up engine services.
- Turbine Series – Offers protection for the largest and most expensive equipment in your fleet. It protects engines through a patented two or three-stage process which allows you to service the clogged filter even with the engine running. You can find out more about the Triplex Racor filter HERE.
- CVV Filter – The crankcase filtration systems offer an effective means to filter emissions as well as prevent atmospheric pollution. Escaped emissions also contribute to increased engine maintenance costs, safety hazards and time spent cleaning the filter.
To find out more about the Racor filters and how they can provide the correct filtration technologies that conform to your requirements, CLICK HERE.
As well as the range of products that we can assemble for you, there are significant benefits to using IPU’s value-added sub-assembly service:
- We can save up to 1 hour per build time.
- Saves you money on labour costs and lowers production costs.
- Reduced costs for packages – we purchase components on a large scale, allowing us to make bulk savings on individual components. This means that we can pass on the cost savings to you when purchasing the complete package.
- Reduces the number of suppliers – IPU can provide you with a ‘plug-and-play’ solution that is ready to be fitted to your engines, cutting out the need to find multiple suppliers.
- We have a filter to fit every engine
- When you receive a sub-assembly product from IPU, you know it can be used directly from the box.
CLICK HERE to find out more about our value-added sub-assemblies and why you should choose IPU for your pump and filter assembly.