Vacancy: Area Sales Manager – Scotland
We have a really exciting job opportunity available here at IPU as Area Sales Manager for Scotland. This is a brand new role!
Read more about the job spec below and email your CV over to email@example.com to apply!
Sales and Technical Director
Area of direct responsibility:
To drive sales of all IPU products including service through a combination of both direct and indirect sales activity. This will involve providing technical advice and sales support directly to
existing clients, new prospects and business partners. It will involve all aspects of qualified lead follow-up, new business generation and external sales visits throughout a specified area/territory. A large proportion of time will be directly identifying and developing new accounts.
- Finding new customers and constantly expanding the business for all of IPU products.
- Submitting 30-60-90 day sales area planning.
- Monitoring sales data and keeping up to date with current market trends and customer needs.
- Meet or exceed sales and margin targets.
- Ability to complete sales management reports and forecasts.
- Create sales strategies for the sales director to approve.
- Develop Account Management plans where required or appropriate.
- Give pricing information to management and make recommendations.
- Add value to our customers offer through upselling.
- To maintain the customer database within the CRM system and operate the IPU Sales Management process, including the correct processing of leads, opportunities, quotations, sales visit reports and other transactions.
- To develop and partner with agreed key business partners, building strong business relationships within key decision makers and influencers.
- Follow up qualified leads generated by the marketing and internal sales team.
- Attend relevant exhibitions and conferences as required.
- Attend and contribute to all sales team meetings.
- Prepare personal sales budgets for sign off/approval.
- Ensure personal compliance with all Company Health and Safety requirements
- Ensure personal compliance of the Company’s Equal Opportunities and Dignity at Work policies
- Ensure personal compliance with the Company’s Bribery policy
- Produce reports as and when required
- Undertake other duties as requested by a senior staff member
- Be a role model of the Company Values
It is a condition of this role that you make yourself available for and take full advantage of any training and development identified as either specific and directly related to the role or is developmental in any area.
Experience and Competencies
- IT Literate
- Proactive, Good communicator, Flexible, Self-motivated, positive & continuous learning attitude
- Willing to travel both domestic and oversea.
- Strong sales skills
- First class consultative sales skills.
- Good understanding of Features and Benefits.
- Time Management
- Proven record of effectively meeting sales quotas
- A degree in business studies would be an advantage
- Full driving licence
- Proficient in sales methodologies and CRM processes
- Relevant product knowledge.
- High level of financial and commercial awareness