Webinar: 5 ways to stop wasting time and money on fuel conditioning
Healthcare budgets are under constant pressure. Our live webinar on August 8th at 9:30am looks at 5 ways you could stop wasting money on fuel conditioning.
During our 25 year history of working with fuel we’ve seen a number of organisations carry out very common fuel maintenance practises. But these tasks could done much more cost effectively.
During our live webinar we’ll cover:
- One way to avoid repeating expensive load bank tests
- Why just using additives won’t clean your fuel
- A cost effective alternative to man-entry tank cleaning
- How to reduce the number of suppliers required for fuel maintenance
- An common but incorrect way to test fuel
- Examples of how IPU has supported NHS hospitals in the UK
Hospitals and healthcare sites rely on critical power, without it patients and critical services are at risk. You put your faith in backup generators to provide power should the mains fail. However, your generator can only be as reliable as the fuel that feeds it.
Can’t make the live webinar?
If you can’t join us for the live webinar, please continue to register because we’ll send you a copy of the recording following its conclusion.