Racor 400 Series Spin-on Filter
The Parker Racor 400 Series provides highly efficient fuel filtration with a powerful primer pump that makes service quick and easy. The 400 series also features the Aquabloc® filter media which delivers near 100% water separation and fuel filtration.
Each 400 Series fuel filter/water separator comes with a fuel restriction indicator. The indicator provides instant visual confirmation of filter health, even with the engine off. By tracking the filter status you can change the filter before the indicator reaches the red zone and avoid a costly roadside breakdown.
The replaceable spin-on Aquabloc® filter elements are available in 2, 10 and 30 micron ratings depending on your application and requirements. The reusable see-through contaminant collection bowl also allows the operator to check contamination build-up at a glance.
Racor 400 Series Features
- Hand operated fuel priming pump.
- Proprietary, high-capacity, water repelling Aquabloc® II filters available in 2, 10, and 30 micron.
- 4-port die-cast aluminum head (two inlets, two outlets) and a unitized mounting bracket for installation convenience.
- Reusable contaminant collection bowls with self‑venting drain.
- Optional 12 or 24 volt DC, 200 watt, in-bowl fuel heater, water detection kit also available.
- Includes a fuel restriction indicator for monitoring filter condition.