Racor SNAPP ™ filter
The Parker Racor SNAPP fuel filter and water separator is a compact filter with extremely quick service capabilities. The patented bracket system and quick connect fuel line fittings make filter changes simple and tool free. At just four inches wide with 2 to 2-1/2 inch bolt spacing, the SNAPP filter fits into almost any space.
Designed for engines with a fuel flow rate up to 100 l/hr (22 g/hr) and engines up to 140 hp (104 kW), the SNAPP™ filter is installed in the fuel line between the tank and the engine. The filter literally “snaps” into its powder coated steel mounting bracket and its quick connect couplings allow for fast connection to fuel lines. The inlet and outlet ports can be positioned as necessary by simply flipping the SNAPP™ filter in the bracket.
The SNAPP™ fuel filter also features Aquabloc® media inside for the highest performance contaminant and water removal available.
Typical small engine filters use a spin-on element that requires a strap wrench to service and can be difficult to get to in cramped spaces. The SNAPP™ filter requires only 2.5” front clearance for servicing and no tools are necessary. To change the filter simply squeeze the used filter’s quick-release tabs, remove and prime the new filter (outlet of old to inlet of new), re-attach fuel lines, and then snap the new filter back into the bracket.
The SNAPP™ is made from a heavy duty, high impact nylon and the mounting bracket is built from a powder coated steel to resist rust and corrosion. The clear collection bowl allows at-a-glance inspection of fuel quality with a self-vent drain to easily remove collected water.
Racor SNAPP Features
- One piece, high performance fuel filter water separator for Engine as well as Mobile applications.
- Easy installation.
- Universal bracket accommodates 2 to 2.5” bolt spacing.
- Max flow rate 26 gph.
- Dimensions 3.8” x 4.1” x 7.8”.
- 3/8” male quick connect with included connectors.
- Quick release squeeze tabs.
- Heavy duty, corrosion proof high impact nylon construction.
- Only 2.5” front space required for service.
- Patented priming system.
- Patented Aquabloc® media comes in 2, 10 or 30 micron rating.
- Clear collection bowl with self-venting drain (optional no-drain bowl).
- Compatible with E10 gasoline, diesel and also biodiesel up to B20.
- Corrosion resistant, permanent stainless steel mounting bracket.
- Rated for up to 50 psi pressure spikes.
- -20° to 150°F rated operating temperature range.
- 99% water and contaminant removal efficiency.