Racor 600 Series Spin-on Filter
The Parker Racor 600 Series provides highly efficient fuel filtration through the Aquabloc® filter media which delivers near 100% water separation and fuel filtration. The 600 series also provides a number of optional extras to customise the solution for your application. These include an in-bowl heater and water in fuel sensor.
The replaceable spin-on Aquabloc® filter elements are available in 2, 10 and 30 micron ratings depending on your application and requirements. The reusable see-through contaminant collection bowl also allows the operator to check contamination build-up at a glance.
Racor 600 Series Features
- Proprietary, high-capacity, water repelling Aquabloc® filters available in 2, 10, and 30 micron.
- 7-port die-cast aluminum head (four inlets, three outlets) and a unitized mounting bracket for installation convenience.
- Reusable contaminant collection bowl with self‑venting drain.
- Optional 12 or 24 volt DC, 200 watt, in-bowl fuel heater, water detection kit.
- Optional water detection probes/kits also available.