Racor 2010 series filter elements (2010SM, 2010TM, 2010PM)
The Racor 2010 series are replacement filter elements for the model 500FG turbine filter housings. Available in 2, 10 and 30-micron filtration the elements are colour-coded for easy identification. Each element utilises the Parker Racor Aquabloc® filter media. This is a blend of high-grade cellulose with engineered fibres and a hydrophobic treatment to ensure that water is repelled from the filter element media and dropped into the collection bowl.
Removing water and particulate contamination is vital to the reliable operation of an engine. Even a small amount of contamination can cause severe damage to engine parts such as injectors and pumps:
- Water causes components to rust. Ferrous material in the fuel system erodes sensitive engine parts.
- Water can enter the system through condensation in the fuel tank, contaminated deliveries or inadequate fuel husbandry.
- Racor 2010 series fuel filters prevent injector damage by removing water and other contaminants from the fuel.
- Free water contamination reduces fuel efficiency and engine performance.
- Racor 2010 series filters eliminate the unplanned maintenance and unscheduled downtime that follows system component failure.
Racor Turbine Series Features
- Choice of 2, 10 or 30-micron filter media
- Long-life elements with 98% efficiency
- UL Approved
- Easy service – no tools required
- Extensively tested to OEM specifications
Racor 2010 Series Applications
- Personal craft such as super-yachts, motor yachts and other motorboats.
- Commercial trawlers, tug boats and dredgers.
- Fuel tanks and fuel supply equipment.
- Boat repair, service and refit projects.
|Fluid Compatibility||Diesel fuel only|
|Element Type||Cartridge element with pleated media|
IPU carry stocks of 2010PM, 2010SM and 2010TM filter elements for fast delivery across the UK.