OilAlert helps reduce construction costs
With construction companies facing ever-greater pressure to cut costs and improve efficiency, it’s vital that the capital equipment they depend on operates optimally. OilAlert helps to reduce construction costs by keeping vehicles in work not in maintenance.
OilAlert oil quality sensors provides real-time oil condition monitoring to keeping equipment working and reduce construction costs
Using efficiency to reduce construction costs
OilAlert helps operators reduce construction costs safely by reducing maintenance time and extending service intervals:
- OilAlert helps construction companies safely extend dump truck, loader and excavator service intervals and reduce running costs:
- OilAlert reports on oil condition in real-time, alerting the operator or a service centre of impending problems.
- By precisely analysing the oil’s condition, OilAlert sensors can help identify a number of engine problems such as overheating, dirt ingress, fuel dilution, component failure, excessive component wear and operator abuse.
- OilAlert sensors can be fitted to any oil-lubricated mechanical part. Monitoring gearboxes, axles and hydraulic systems provides an extra level of protection against disruptive failures.
- Oil, filter and maintenance costs can be reduced because OilAlert accurately predicts how oil degrades over time. Oil change services can be scheduled when they’re actually needed instead of according to a theoretical timescale.
- Unscheduled downtime is avoided because OilAlert reports on the condition of a vehicle’s engine, gearbox, axles and hydraulics. Oil is the litmus test for an engine’s health.
OilAlert is an economical way to prevent system failures. There can be no profitability without efficiency.
OilAlert Live transmits realtime oil condition data back to a service depot anywhere in the world
The OilAlert range
The OilAlert range is structured to suit a variety of engines, equipment and budgets. The basic system can be used to protect relatively inexpensive equipment; the more sophisticated system is better suited to business-critical equipment.
- OilAlert Lite is the core of the OilAlert range. It is a permittivity sensor that accurately and constantly monitors the condition of any lubricant. The sensor is mounted directly or remotely onto the engine. It can be combined with other components in the OilAlert range or linked to third-party engine management systems.
- OilAlert Plus adds a digital readout of critical conditions to the OilAlert sensor. The display is mounted in a vehicle’s cab to alert the operator as soon as a problem arises.
- OilAlert Live adds remote communications to the OilAlert sensor. Wherever the host vehicle is working, the state of its lubricants is broadcast to a service centre that can react to any problems.