The InteliSys NTC BaseBox is an expandable controller for both single and multiple gen-sets operating in standby or parallel modes, especially in cogeneration (CHP) and other complex applications.
The ComAp InteliSys NTC BaseBox is a comprehensive genset controller for up to 32 gensets under parallel operation.
The detachable modular construction allows easy installation with the potential for many different extension modules designed to suit individual customer requirements.
A built-in synchronizer and digital isochronous load sharer allow a total integrated solution for gen-sets in standby, island parallel or mains parallel. Native cooperation of up to 32 gen-sets is a standard feature.
The InteliSys NTC BaseBox supports many standard ECU types and is specially designed to easily integrate to new versions.
New ethernet connections together with AirGate also makes remote internet connection to new InteliSys NTC BaseBox easy. After registration of InteliSys NTC BaseBox on our website you can simply monitor the site on the internet using WebSupervisor.
The InteliSys NTC BaseBox can be connected with InteliVision 8 and/or other ComAp displays.
What are the main features of the InteliSys NTC BaseBox genset controller?
- Support of engines with ECU (Electronic Control Unit).
- Excellent configurability to match customers’ needs exactly.
- Complete integrated gen-set solution and signal sharing via CAN bus – minimum external components needed.
- Many communication options – easy remote supervising and servicing.
- Genset performance log for easy problem tracing.
- Built-in PLC.
- Configurable soft keys.
- CHP support (programmable PID loops and other built-in PLC functions).
- Support of engines with ECU
- and other proprietary interfaces.
- Alarm codes displayed in text form.
- Automatic synchronizing and power control (via speed governor or ECU).
- Baseload, Import / Export, TempByPower.
- Peak shaving.
- Voltage and PF control (AVR).
- Generator measurement: U, I, Hz, kW, kVAr, kVA, PF, kWh, kVAhr.
- Mains measurement: U, I, Hz, kW, kVAr, PF.
- Selectable measurement ranges for AC voltages and currents – 120 / 277 V, 0–1 / 0–5 A.
- Inputs and outputs configurable for various customer needs.
- 1× RS232 / 2× RS485 interface with Modbus support; Analog / GSM / ISDN / CDMA modem communication support; SMS messages; ECU Modbus interface; secondary RS485 converter is isolated.
- Event-based history (up to 4000 records) with customer selectable list of stored values; RTC; statistic values.
- Integrated PLC programmable functions.
- Interface to remote display units (InteliVision 8, InteliVision 5 RD).
- USB 2.0 slave interface.
- Ethernet connection (RJ45).
- Bipolar binary output – possibility to use BO as High or Low side switch.
- Also pre-mortem history available (50 records).