InteliMainsNTC BaseBox – ComAp
The InteliMains NTC BaseBox is a mains supervision controller base unit with extended communications for use with detachable colour display for multiple up to 31 gen-sets operating in parallel to mains (or isolated parallel).
The InteliMains NTC BaseBox is designed for up to 31 gen-sets operating in parallel to mains (or isolated parallel).
Potential firmware applications:
This mains supervision controller has been designed to be suitable in the following applications:
- MCB application – this is where the InteliMains NT BaseBox is controlling a Mains Circuit Breaker and provides import/export to Mains functions and other related features.
- MGCB application – here the controller is controlling Mains Circuit Breaker as well as a Master Gen-set Circuit Breaker and provides import/export to Mains functions and other related features.
- BTB application – the InteliMains NT BaseBox will be controlling the Bus Tie Breaker and will provide enhanced options for breaker control dependent on various user settings and left and right bus parameters.
- FDR application – here, the controller is controlling the Load Circuit Breaker and provides a wide variety of functions related to load management.
What are the main features of the InteliMains NTC BaseBox?
- To be used in conjunction with detachable colour displays InteliVision 5, InteliVision 5 RD or InteliVision 8.
- Many different power control modes available:
- System Baseload with limited export or minimal import.
- Import/Export power control of gen-set group.
- Temperature of the system by power control.
- Dynamic changes of required system power via analog input.
- Reverse synchronization of the loaded gen-set group to mains.
- Forward synchronization of Mains to gen-set group.
- Coupling of several synchronized mains to a common bus.
- Allows to build complex applications with more mains incomers, bus-tie breakers, load management etc.
- AMF function, Peak shaving.
- Mains measurement: U, I, Hz, kW, kVAr, kVA, PF, kWh, kVAhr.
- Bus measurement: U, Hz (kW, kVAr, PF – via CAN from gen-set group).
- Selectable measurement ranges for AC voltages and currents – 120 / 277 V, 0–1 / 0–5 A.
- Inputs and outputs configurable for various customer needs:
- 12 Binary Inputs.
- 12 Binary Outputs.
- 3 Analog Inputs.
- 1 Analog Output.
- Bipolar binary outputs – possibility to use BO as High or Low side switch.
- Many communication options – easy remote supervising and servicing:
- 1× RS232 / 1× RS485 interface with Modbus protocol support.
- Analog / GSM / ISDN / CDMA modem communication support.
- SMS messages.
- RS485 converter is isolated (one RS485 Display-dedicated port).
- AirGate support.
- Ethernet connection (RJ45).
- USB 2.0 slave interface.
- Controller redundancy.
- Event-based history (up to 1000 records) with customer-selectable list of stored values.
- Statistic values.
- Integrated PLC programmable functions.
- Integrated fixed and configurable protections.
- DIN-Rail mount of the controller.
- Customized firmware solution.