ComAp’s InteliGen NT is a sophisticated high-end range genset controller for single and multiple gensets operating in standby or parallel modes.
InteliGenNT is a comprehensive
controller for both single and multiple
gen-sets operating in standby or
Compact construction is optimized for these purposes and various HW modifications allow customers to select the optimum type for a particular application.
A built-in synchronizer and digital isochronous load sharer allow a total integrated solution for gen-sets in standby, island parallel or mains parallel. Native cooperation of up to 32 gen-sets is a standard feature.
InteliGenNT also supports many standard ECU types and is specially designed to easily integrate new ones.
A powerful graphic display with user-friendly controls allows any user whatever their ability to find the information they need.
The IGS-NT-3.8 Firmware released April 2017 now has the facility for Full External Breaker control. This setpoint is in Process Ctrl – CB Ctrl Mode. This setpoint can be forced externally.
- INTERNAL – This is full ComAp control Mode. No external open/close is allowed. GCB fail will be generated if opened or closed externally.
- FOLLOW – The ComAp still controls opening and closing, but it will not react to an external opening of the GCB.
- EXTERNAL – The ComAp does not provide Open/Close outputs. It allows all control to be done externally.
What are the main features of the InteliGen NT?
- Complete integrated gen-set solution and signal sharing via CAN bus – minimum external components needed.
- Many communication options – easy remote supervising and servicing.
- Built-in PLC function.
- Support of engines with ECU (J1939, Modbus and other proprietary interfaces).
- AMF function.
- Automatic synchronizing and power control (via speed governor or ECU).
- Baseload, Import/Export.
- Peak shaving.
- Voltage and PF control (AVR).
- Generator measurement: U, I, Hz, kW, kVAr, kVA, PF, kWh, kVAhr.
- Mains measurement: U, I, Hz, kW, kVAr, PF.
- Inputs and outputs configurable for various customer needs.
- Controller redundancy.
- RS232/RS485 interface with Modbus support.
- Analog/GSM/ISDN/CDMA modem support; SMS messages; ECU Modbus interface.
- Event-based history (up to 500 records) with customer-selectable list of stored values.
- Integrated PLC programmable functions.
- Interface to remote display unit (IG-Display LT GC).
- Dimensions 180×120 mm (front panel).
- Sealed to IP65.