ComAp InteliDrive DCU Industrial
The InteliDrive DCU Industrial is a highly sophisticated engine controller, which features outstanding control, monitoring and protection for both mechanical and electronic diesel/gas engines as well as peripheral equipment.
This extended product family offers a range of specific versions suitable for land-based applications. Specifically designed for harsh environments, the robust construction of the InteliDrive DCU will endure typical industrial shocks and vibration.
A PLC set of analog and binary functions is included in the standard software and allows the user to simply and successfully control and regulate drive-train components. These easy to configure control packages provide engineers with the ability the customise functions with a wide range of input/output options.
What are the main features of the InteliDrive DCU controller?
- Full communication support of engines with ECU.
- Event driven history record, easy back-tracking and problem-solving.
- Load sharing for propulsion engines – better power utilization of installed engines.
- Slave panels available – economical solution of remote control.
- Integrated clutch control.
- Many types of communication.
- Built-in PLC-integrated control of compressors, pumps or other driven technology.
- Engine control, monitoring and protection.
- Running hours meter, number of starts counter.
- Graphic back-lit LCD display with icons and bar graphs.
- 3 level password protection.
- InteliDrive DCU Industrial controller meets several forcing counter standards (EN, UL, CSA, NFPA).
- Internal configurable PLC functions.
||-20°C to +70°C
||180 x 120 mm