GAC GNS2000 Series
The GAC GNS2000 Series is a family of highly-flexible genset controllers for standalone applications, suitable for both mechanical & electronically governed engines. The GNS2000 Series is ruggedly constructed with simple-to-use microprocessor technology. The GNS2000 provides superior genset control, protection and metering.
The GAC GNS2000 Series of generator controllers are suitable for standalone applications.
The GNS2000 Series is equipped with a 64 x 128 graphical display and status LEDs. Depending on the configuration the display can support mulitple languages simultaneously.
The GNS2000 Series can be operated in Manual, Auto or Off modes, and has a full suite of engine and generator protections. When in Manual mode, the GNS will start and stop the engine based on user inputs. In Auto mode, the GNS will start and stop the engine when the remote start/stop input is received. Voltage detection is possible via one of three methods, auto-detection, fixed voltage operation, or assign binary inputs to indicate the desired voltage.
As with all GAC products, the GNS2000 Series can be easily adapted to provide customised solutions for OEMs.
What are the main features of the GAC GNS2000 genset controller?
- Engine start / stop control.
- Engine & generator monitoring & protection.
- Remote monitoring & alerts.
- Comprehensive metering.
- Fixed, auto variable & binary voltage detect scheme.
- 18 configurable binary inputs & outputs.
- 2 Form A and 2 Form C relays.
- 4 versatile analog inputs that support:
- 5 VDC.
- 0-20 mA.
- Resistive (0-2.4K).
- Thermocouple (Type K).
- Simultaneous multi-lingual support.
- Local, remote or no display support.
- Multiple security levels & panel lock.
- User-friendly SmartVU™ configuration software.
- Communication through:
- SAE J1939.
- Modem support for remote monitoring.
- SMS support.
- Robust 600V design (min. 25% over voltage allowed).
- 3 Built In voltage configuration / protection methods.
- UL recognized, CUL recognized, CE approval.
- NFPA110 Level 2 compatible.
- Industrial temperature range.
- Audible & tactile F / B on buttons for gloved fingers.
- Resistant to salt fog, humidity, dust, dirt and chemical contaminants.