The GAC EEG6500 governor is designed to regulate engine speed on diesel and gasoline reciprocating engines.
The EEG6500 electronic governor offers complete flexibility, precision and accuracy
The GAC EEG6500 is designed for industrial engine applications from generator sets and mechanical drives, to pumps or compressors. It features an improved and simplified LCD user interface, as well as a lockable display to prevent unauthorised access.
Other features also include:
- Fast Setup with 5 Push Buttons, No Potentiometers, No PC.
- Multiple Fixed Speeds (Rated/Idle) and Variable Speed with Potentiometer or Voltage Input.
- Selectable Isochronous, Droop & also Variable Governing.
- Adjustable Starting Fuel Strategy (Black Smoke Reduction) & Speed Ramping.
- Extended Speed Range to 12KHz or 4000 RPM.
- Auxiliary Input for Synchronizing and Load Sharing.
- Continuous Current, Capable For Use With GAC ACB2001.
- Configurable Speed Switch Output.
The EEG6500 also features built-in fault history and protection against:
Will the GAC EEG6500 governor fit my brand of engine?
The GAC EEG6500 electronic governor is compatible with all GAC electronic throttle actuators and is suitable for a wide range of engine brands:
Please download our GAC datasheet which features a full compatibility table – it’ll tell you which governor, actuator & magnetic pickup sensor your engine needs. Alternatively, see below for our online GAC product selector.
Why should I switch to electronic governing?
The GAC range of electronic governing systems make it simple to get maximum productivity from your engines and gensets.
With electronic governing:
- Gensets maintain a constant frequency whatever the load. Sensitive electronic equipment is protected against damaging fluctuations. This is especially important in IT and healthcare.
- Engines respond faster to load changes – as much as 200 times faster.
- You improve your fuel economy because an electronic governor accurately sets the engine’s throttle to match the load. That reduces your bills and also your environmental footprint.
- You avoid the massive disruption of installing a new engine from scratch.
GAC Product Selector