InteliVision 8 Display – ComAp
The ComAp InteliVision 8 is a colour display unit designed as a simple, easy-to-use Plug and Play solution. It delivers high visibility of all engine data, monitoring information and trend history in a bright, colourful and forward looking design.
InteliVision 8 comes with the large high-resolution colour TFT display, which helps visibility and definition of onscreen information. The control interface has user-friendly, intuitive active buttons – giving users access to more information in less time.
The InteliVision 8 also includes ComAp’s standard communication interface using RS232/485 and CAN bus communication. The ComAp InteliVision 8 is designed to be mounted in both monitoring and engine room.
What are the main features of the ComAp InteliVision 8?
- 8” colour TFT display with resolution 800 × 600 pixels.
- Customized initial screen logo and the content of a controller help.
- Same language support as InteliGenNT, InteliSysNT, InteliMainsNT, InteliDrive DCU and InteliDrive Mobile.
- Allows full monitoring of ONE controller (in case of more controllers on CAN it is possible to switch over among controllers monitoring by change of CAN address).
- The same dimensions as IS-Display (possible as a replacement for IG-Display LT GC, IS-Display or I-RD-CAN)
- Connection via of RS232/485 and CAN bus.
- Possibility to mount InteliGenNT BaseBox, InteliGenNTC BaseBox, InteliSysNTC BaseBox and InteliSysNT BaseBox to the rear side of InteliVision 8.
- Windows CE operating system.
- Operating temperature: –20 to + 70°C.
- Face is sealed to IP65 EMC, climatic and mechanical tests.
- CE, UL certification.
|Power supply range:
||-20 to +70° C.
|Front panel protection:
||800 × 600 px.
||Windows CE 6.0.
||289.5 x 186 mm.