ComAp InteliGen 500
The InteliGen 500 is the brand new advanced paralleling genset controller from ComAp. Featuring a 5″ colour screen, large PLC and switchable applications, the IG500 is suitable for single generating sets operating in stand-by or parallel modes or for multiple gensets applications.
The powerful display on the InteliGen 500 is brighter and clearer than anything in its class. With it’s customisable dashboard, you can instantly see the most important values to your business.
The InteliGen 500’s modular construction means you can build the controller with the features needed for your application. This doesn’t mean that all your important features are an optional extra. All the following features come in-built and standard with the InteliGen 500:
- Ethernet on board
- Large PLC with 32 OR/ANDs
- Built in AVRi
- USB Master
- Droop capability
What else can you expect from the InteliGen 500?
- Synchronising – Optimise your genset usage or parallel different sizes and brands of generators.
- PLC – Utilise the unique, and easy to use PLC drag-and-drop blocks for configuration.
- Plug-in modules – Customise your controller with ComAp plug-in extension and communication modules.
- 4G/LTE – Connect to your genset via 4G/LTE for alerts or use ComAp’s WebSupervisor.
- GPS – Always know the location of your genset using geofencing for theft or movement alerts.
- InteliConfig – ComAp’s new configuration and monitoring PC tool (based on new LiteEdit) will offer you multi genset control and monitoring as well as easy set-up.
What are the main features of the InteliGen 500 controller?
- 5″ TFT with 800×480 px resolution.
- Easy parameters setting.
- On-screen trends.
- Easy switching between parallel to mains or multiple genset applications.
- Two types of synchronisations: Phase Match or Slip Synchro.
- Two types of Load/VAr Sharing: Isochronous (CAN) or Droop, including Emergency Droop.
- Direct communication with EFI engines including Tier 4 Final support.
- Total remote monitoring and control.
- InteliConfig for configuration and monitoring.
- WinScope for precise tuning of PID regulators exactly according to genset type and application needs.
- WebSupervisor for cloud based monitoring and control of your whole genset fleet.
- Wide range of communication and connection capabilities including:
- USB, CAN, RS485 and Ethernet on board.
- USB master for configuration or firmware upload or download.
- RS232 and additional RS485 via plug-in module.
- Internet access by using of inbuilt Ethernet or GPRS/3G/4G via plug-in modules.
- Configurable Modbus RTU or TCP and support of SNMP protocols.
- Internal PLC support with PLC editor and monitor included in InteliConfig.
- Active SMS and emails in different languages.
- Geofencing and tracking via WebSupervisor.
- 2 x 10 A binary outputs for cranking and fuel solenoid, powered by separated E-Stop input.
- 4x switchable analog inputs (R/U/I).
- Flexible event based history with up to 500 events.
- Load shedding, dummy load capability.
- Multipurpose flexible timers.
- UL listed.
|Power supply range
||8-36 V DC
||-20°C to +70°C
||-30°C to +80°C
||95% w/o condensation
|Protection degree (front panel)
||5-25 Hz, ±1.6 mm
25-100 Hz, a = 4 g
||a = 500 m/s2
||3ph-n Gen voltage
3ph-n Mains voltage
||40-70 Hz (accuracy 0.1 Hz)
|Display type and resolution
||Built-in colour TFT 5″, 800 x 480 px
||4 switchable (R/U/I)
||Synchronism check, undervoltage, overload, load shedding, reserve power, temperature, generator overcurrent, earth fault current, overcurrent, power factor, over voltage, vector shift, over/under frequency, ROCOF
|Dimensions (L x W x H)
||227 x 48 x 157 mm