ComAp InteliDrive Nano
The InteliDrive Nano is a cost effective engine controller, featuring outstanding control, monitoring and protection for electronic and conventional diesel/gas engines. This controller is suitable for pumps, compressors etc.
All settings can be configured using the controller buttons or DriveEdit PC software. The controller uses a symbol-based graphic display so users to quickly and easily interpret information. Its history-log aids troubleshooting and helps protect the equipment warranty.
The InteliDrive Nano can communicate via standard and proprietary CAN J1939 protocols, to a wide range of constant-speed and variable-speed engines, including Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Deutz, GM, Isuzu, Iveco, John Deere, MAN, MTU, Perkins, Scania, Sisu, Volvo Penta and many others.
What are the main features of the InteliDrive Nano?
- Integrated solution – less wiring and no external components.
- Automatic or manual engine speed control.
- Automatic start/stop; remote start; PID control loop and comparator.
- Easy to use, symbol based display.
- History event log (10 events).
- Customer configuration can be pre-loaded at the factory.
- Perfect price/performance ratio.
- “Zero” power consumption i.e. extended battery life.
||8 – 36 VDC
||Up to 8 (3x VDO, 3x 20 mA, 1x ohm)
||–30°C to +80°C
||91mm x 91mm