Vacancy: Production Controller
Area of direct responsibility:
• Coordinate and expedite production scheduling for all production, repair, and warranty related activities.
Read on for the full job description and if you think you have what we’re looking for, email your CV to email@example.com to apply!
• Management of Works Order Scheduling, Production and Capacity Planning.
• Agree and communicate deadlines with Operations Manager and relevant parties to ensure dispatch dates are met.
• Drive and facilitate production meetings and disseminate update reports.
• Take proactive corrective actions when production deadlines may be at risk.
• Liaise with the Operations Manager and Aftersales Manager as required to schedule service, repair and warranty jobs undertaken by Workshop staff.
• Coordinate subcontract works to meet delivery requirements.
• Develop and implement robust processes for each activity area, seeking to continually improve our efficiency and effectiveness.
• Develop and help manage meaningful KPI’s to ensure value and efficiency.
• Consistently achieve agreed standards relating to safety, cost, quality, and delivery.
• Manage maintenance schedules for all site facilities requirements.
• Coordinate with QHSE officer to ensure all equipment and tooling calibration is up to date.
• Carry out safety risks assessment as required alongside QHSE officer.
• Assist in ISO 14001 audit for environmental alongside the QHSE Officer and Quality Manager.
• Assist in the development of a range of standard and bespoke hydraulic and compressed gas starting systems.
• Support with the leadership and development of our teams to deliver the highest level of quality and service to our customers.
• Ensure personal compliance with all Company Health and Safety requirements
• Ensure personal compliance and promotion of the Company’s Equal Opportunities and Dignity, Company’s Bribery at Work policies.
• Proactively raise NCR’s where appropriate.
• Proactively investigate and close allocated NCR’s.
• Proactively seek industry knowledge and professional development opportunities
• Support off-site service requirements as required.
• Undertake other duties as requested by management.
It is a condition of this role that you make yourself available for and take full advantage of any training and development identified as either specific and directly related to the role or is developmental in any area.
Experience and Competencies:
Experience in a manufacturing production control role
Knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes
Engineering experience and/or qualifications would be advantageous
Strong organisational and planning skills
Able to prioritise and handle multiple conflicting priorities.
Health & Safety qualification would be desirable (IOSH)
Expert in customer service principles and delivery
Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
Experienced in using AX, CRM, Business Central would be advantageous.
Highly influential and persuasive
Change Management experience
High level of commercial awareness
Self-starter and self-motivated
Collaborative team player
Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
Does this sound like you? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!