Vacancy: Fuel Service Technician
Area of direct responsibility:
Attending client sites, using the latest testing and diagnostic techniques, identify the precise causes of fuel contamination and recommend a fuel management programme suitable for any application.
Read on for the full job description and if you think you have what we’re looking for, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!
Experience and Competencies:
- Good understanding of health & safety at work
- SPA Forecourt would be an advantage
- A full clean driving licence
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willing to travel nationwide and stay away from home on a regular basis
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Able to use initiative
- Professional, customer facing presentation
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent communication skills with an open and honest approach
- Enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Decisive / Problem Solver
Some knowledge of our industry sector is an advantage but not essential; however, the Company is seeking to recruit enthusiastic and motivated individuals, with a desire and willingness to learn and develop skills associated with the industry.
Does this sound like you? Email your CV to email@example.com to apply!