New handbook: The Essential Guide to Fuel Testing
IPU have released a new free pocket guide that focuses entirely on the subject of fuel testing.
We remain as dedicated as ever to sharing vital knowledge with businesses on a wide range of industry topics. The Essential Guide to Fuel Testing adds to our already extensive collection of handbooks.
“The Essential Guide to Fuel Testing” answers a number of questions, including:
- Why is it important to test your fuel for contamination?
- What the are common causes of fuel contamination?
- What are the consequences of dirty fuel?
- What are the best practices for fuel testing?
- What are the main features and benefits of IPU’s DieselCheck service?
- How does a portable diesel analyser work?
To request a free copy, click here.
Fuel testing is the essential first stage of IPU’s fuel conditioning programme. Dirty fuel puts critical power at risk. It is vital for applications such as hospitals, data centres, construction sites and underground mines to regularly test their fuel for contamination. IPU’s DieselCheck service offers three methods of testing, giving businesses the flexibility to choose an option that matches their budget, resources and time constraints.