Extending oil life for Energyst
Markets: Case Studies for the Power Generation market
- Energyst needed to reduce maintenance costs and simplify service procedures. Reducing oil changes was identified as a primary goal.
- Reliability and uptime had to be maintained because the gensets provide primary power to Gibraltar.
- Any solution had to fit within the tight space constraints of the Gibraltar site.
- OilLife units successfully allowed engines to run safely to 2,000 hours without changing oil, extending service intervals by a factor of four.
- OilAlert sensors gave Energyst 24/7 access to real-time oil condition data.